Snacks to share and/or a bagged lunch
No obligation, of course! We'll provide a small snack, water, coffee and tea!
Bring in any materials you think could work! Clean out your stash at home to keep this project waste-free!
Keep in mind that items need to be able to be permanently attached to our quilts! Nothing sharp, easily breakable or that could pinch fingers!
Some ideas are:
- Unfinished quilt squares
- Fleece, cotton, velvet, wool, silk, denim, minky, faux fur and other sewable fabrics (fun and interesting textures and colors work great!)
- Old jeans or other clothes with pockets, buttons, and zippers
- Small stuffed animals or just the stuffing!
- Large beads
- Buttons, clasps, velcro and snaps
- Small embroideries or crocheted/knitted motifs
- Clasps and buckles
- Old keys and key rings (nothing sharp!)
- Old hair-ties, elastic, or scrunchies
- Yarns and cording (shoelaces can work!)
- Old iron-on patches or letters
- Small bells
Tools & Notions
Bring your basic sewing supplies and other notions you may need to complete your fidget blanket. We suggest you bring your sewing machine and threads! We have 2 machines to rent if you can't bring yours!