In-person Studio Event
Join our brand new Stitch Club!
Once a month we'll be hosting Stitch Club in our Ohio Studio where embroidery enthusiasts can learn, gather, and share.
Wednesday, January 24: 10am-4pm
Discover different ways to incorporate embroidery in your current projects, learn new stitch combinations, tips & tricks, and more:
- 30 minute demo focused on a new stitch or technique each month.
- One-on-one assistance from Sue and staff for any questions you may have.
- Enjoy the company of other like-minded creatives in the community.
- Exclusive savings on select items during each session.
- NEW! Club Cards allow you to earn rewards for participating in any of our club programs throughout the year!
As a perk for our Stitch Club participants, we also provide:
- Complimentary coffee and tea with creamers and sugar available. Plates, bowls, cups, and silverware are also available for use.
- Craft scissors, writing utensils, trash container, and work light are available on each classroom table. Each table is also equipped with multiple electrical outlets and USB ports for plugging in sewing machines, chargers, etc.
- Cutting table with fabric scissors, rotary cutters and quilting rulers.
- Ironing table with pressing tools and steam iron for classroom use.
- Crossover Die Cutting Machine with a variety of dies, Wool Punches, cutting board and mallet.
- Sewing machines available for rent! These machines are equipped with a neutral thread, multiple presser feet, extra needles, snips, and cleaning kit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve one today!
- Current project or practice piece to stitch on
- An assortment of Eleganza Perle Cotton and other fun embellishment threads
- Chalk Pencil
- Bagged lunch or snack to share
Registration fees are non-refundable.
If you would like to cancel your registration, please call our store at 330-899-9454 ext. 110 or email email@example.com