Free in-person Studio Event
Registrations are closed
Join us for a completely FREE gathering of creative minds!
Bring a project to work on, a bagged lunch or snack to share, and enjoy the company of like-minded people! Share your work or get assistance from other local stitchers. Plan a road trip to visit our store or stop in to shop, stitch and stay for the day!
Saturday, February 10: 10am-3pm
Need a little extra help? Check out our NEW clubs!
As a perk for our Open Stitch participants, we provide:
- Complimentary coffee and tea with creamers and sugar available. Plates, bowls, cups, and silverware are also available for use.
- Craft scissors, writing utensils, trash container, and work light are available on each classroom table. Each table is also equipped with multiple electrical outlets and USB ports for plugging in sewing machines, chargers, etc.
- Cutting table with fabric scissors, rotary cutters and quilting rulers.
- Ironing table with pressing tools and steam iron for classroom use.
- Crossover Die Cutting Machine with a variety of dies, Wool Punches, cutting board and mallet.
- Sewing machines available for rent! These machines are equipped with a neutral thread, multiple presser feet, extra needles, snips, and cleaning kit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve one today!