Hand Piecing Club
In-person Studio Event
Join our brand new Hand Piecing Club!
Once a month we'll be hosting Hand Piecing Club in our Ohio Studio where locals can gather to learn, stitch and share their love of handwork! Whether you're into English Paper Piecing, Hand Piecing, Applique or Quilting, there's always something new to learn in Hand Piecing club!
Wednesday, April 3: 10am-4pm
Learn how to incorporate hand sewing into your current projects,
new hand sewing techniques, tips & tricks, and more:
- 30 minute demo focused on a new technique each month.
- One-on-one assistance from Sue and staff for any questions you may have.
- Enjoy the company of other like-minded creatives in the community.
- Exclusive savings on select items during each session.
- NEW! Club Cards allow you to earn rewards for participating in any of our club programs throughout the year!
As a perk for our Hand Piecing Club participants, we also provide:
- Complimentary coffee and tea with creamers and sugar available. Plates, bowls, cups, and silverware are also available for use.
- Craft scissors, writing utensils, trash container, and work light are available on each classroom table. Each table is also equipped with multiple electrical outlets and USB ports for plugging in sewing machines, chargers, etc.
- Cutting table with fabric scissors, rotary cutters and quilting rulers.
- Ironing table with pressing tools and steam iron for classroom use.
- Crossover Die Cutting Machine with a variety of dies, Wool Punches, cutting board and mallet.
- Sewing machines available for rent! These machines are equipped with a neutral thread, multiple presser feet, extra needles, snips, and cleaning kit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve one today!
- Current project or practice piece
- Cotton thread for piecing (Efina, Aurifil, Konfetti, Invisafil)
- Sandpaper Board
- Bagged lunch or snack to share
We reserve the right to cancel this event up to three days prior if class minimums are not met. In this event, you will be notified and registration fees will be refunded.
If you need to cancel your registration, please call our store at 330-899-9454 ext. 110 or email email@example.com. Registration fees are non-refundable.