In-person Studio Event
Calling all yarn lovers!
Once a month we'll be hosting Crochet and Knitting Club in our Ohio Studio where fellow creatives can learn, gather, and share their work.
Friday, April 12: 10am-4pm
Discover different ways to incorporate crochet in your current projects, learn new techniques, gain knowledge about current trends, tips & tricks, and more!
- 30 minute demo focused on a new topic each month.
- One-on-one assistance from Sue and staff for any questions you may have.
- Enjoy the company of other like-minded creatives in the community.
- Exclusive savings on select items during each session.
- NEW! Club Cards allow you to earn rewards for participating in any of our club programs throughout the year!
As a perk for our Crochet Club participants, we also provide:
- Complimentary coffee and tea with creamers and sugar available. Plates, bowls, cups, and silverware are also available for use.
- Craft scissors, writing utensils, trash container, and work light are available on each classroom table. Each table is also equipped with multiple electrical outlets and USB ports for plugging in sewing machines, chargers, etc.
- Cutting table with fabric scissors, rotary cutters and quilting rulers.
- Ironing table with pressing tools and steam iron for classroom use.
- Current crochet or knitting project + supplies
- Bagged lunch or snack to share
We reserve the right to cancel this event up to three days prior if class minimums are not met. In this event, you will be notified and registration fees will be refunded.
If you need to cancel your registration, please call our store at 330-899-9454 ext. 110 or email email@example.com. Registration fees are non-refundable.