Creating with Eco Prints
3-Day Studio Class
Art meets nature!
Choose from three selected projects: a drawstring bag, zippered bag, or pincushion, and let Sue Spargo guide you through this creative journey!
Piece together an assortment of eco dyed linens, silk, wool and cotton fabrics to create a one of a kind piece inspired by what nature has to offer. Create a fun zipper pull, and add color and texture through layering and embellishment using naturally dyed threads and fibers, leather and beads.
In this class, you will:
- Choose from three selected projects to begin creating your masterpiece!
- Get inspired by what Sue and others have created using eco prints
- Learn the art of meditative stitching using naturally dyed threads
- Create a unique zipper pull or tag
- Get one-on-one assistance from Sue throughout the creative process
- Enjoy the company of other like-minded stitchers
Whether you've taken our Eco Printing workshop in the past, tried your hand at eco dyeing at home, or are just a collector of beautiful things, this workshop is just what you need to bust your stash and jumpstart your creative journey!
- A selection of eco prints or naturally dyed wool and cotton fabrics - Eco prints available for purchase during class
- Assortment of naturally dyed threads for embellishment
- Needles for hand stitching and embellishment
- Sewing machine
- Chalk pencil or other erasable marking pencil
- Fabric and embroidery scissors
- Applique pins
Cancellation Policy for Classes and Events
Cancellation fees reflect the cost of registration, staff, instructor contracts, material acquisitions, and other services. This policy applies to all registrants, regardless of the reason for canceling. We encourage you to take our cancellation policies into consideration before registering for classes.
If you need to cancel your registration, you have the following options:
Registrants who cancel their enrollment in a workshop held in our Ohio studio may make a one-time transfer to any other workshop held in our studio.
- Transfers may be made either in the current workshop season, or any workshop in the following year. Transfers must be made more than 30 days prior to the workshop.
If you prefer not to transfer your workshop registration, the following fees apply:
- More than 60 days prior to the workshop, refund of your deposit minus a 20% cancellation fee.
- Less than 60 days prior to the workshop, no refunds will be issued.
Registrants are able to send someone in their place into the workshop for no additional fee. In this case, no refunds will be issued, payment arrangements are the responsibility of the original registrant if needed
Class is held in our Ohio Studio located at 3755 Boettler Oaks Dr, Suite B, Uniontown, OH 44685. Class is held from 9am to 4pm, Tuesday, April 23 through Thursday, April 25.
Lunch and other refreshments will be provided during this workshop, please let us know if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.
Supplies are available for purchase in-store during class if not purchased ahead of time.
For suggestions on hotel accommodations or any other questions/concerns, contact Abby at email@example.com or call 330-899-9454 ext. 114.