Policies, Terms, and Conditions
Please choose carefully when purchasing merchandise, as there are special conditions that apply when returning merchandise.
Refunds & exchanges will not be provided after delivery has occurred unless the item is proven to be faulty or does not match the description provided. If you intend to return goods, you must notify us by e-mail immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the return. Refunds and exchanges will be at our sole discretion. Shipping & handling charges are not included in refunds or exchanges. Refunds will only be credited to the same credit card as used in the original purchase.
All items must be returned within a reasonable time frame (but no longer than 10 days for Domestic sales or 4 weeks for International sales) in the products original state.
All returns must be accompanied by
- Customer Name
- Customer Shipping & Billing Address
- Customer Phone Number
- Customer Email Address
- Copy of invoice
Please send all returns to:
3755 Boettler Oaks Dr. Suite B
Uniontown, Ohio 44685.
Goods must be returned to us at your cost prior to any refund or exchange taking place. You incur return shipping costs on exchanged items. A 15% restocking fee of the total amount will be applied on all returns, except if the error is clearly ours. Items may be exchanged for online credit. A proof of ID may be requested and this ID must match the details that were provided at the time of the purchase. All returns must be insured for the full value of the contents. Suespargo.com is not responsible for uninsured packages. Fabrics may not be cut, dyed, or washed from the original state. All fabric packs and kits must be complete. All original packaging must be returned. We cannot accept the return of CD’s, patterns or books due to copyright law.
Consignment orders must be prearranged and returned in the condition sent. Individual terms will be discussed prior to the shipping of these orders. A 15% restocking fee of the total order will be applied to all returned consignment goods. Returns of consignment goods must be received in a timely manner, but no greater than 2 weeks after the event. Consignee will be responsible for any loss of or damage to merchandise and all shipping related costs. A final invoice will be sent within 2 weeks of receiving the return of consignment goods and must be paid in full within 7 business.
Payment in full is required at the time the order is placed. There will be no refunds or exchanges accepted on any or all special/specialty orders.
I am committed to protecting your privacy. You will only be asked for information that is relevant to your transaction. I aim to protect the personal information that we collect. Personal information will be managed confidentially and securely, and will be destroyed when no longer required.
You are invited to join my mailing list but it is not compulsory to do so. I will only disclose personal information with the individual's consent and for the purposes that I am collecting it, or as specified by law. In the course of my business activities, I may need to disclose personal information to our agents, service providers, business partners, government authorities and others, but will always do so in accordance with the above principles. Except where data is transferred as part of the sale of a business or a business division, I will not sell personal information under any circumstances or share it with anyone for marketing purposes unless I have advised of this on collection or otherwise obtained the individual's consent. I aim to secure personal information in the same way as I safeguard my own sensitive information. I also strive to constantly improve my business processes and the technology I use to protect data.
Terms and Conditions
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current. Images of stock on this site may vary from actual stock. I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws. Neither me nor my staff, trading as Sue Spargo, nor my affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
I cannot guarantee that any picture, file, data, links or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release me entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Copyright and Trade Marks
This site contains copyright material, brand names and other trade marks that are protected by law. You should assume that all content on this site is subject to copyright. Except as expressly authorized, the use of any material on this site (including reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, display or communication of any kind) is strictly prohibited. Participants in my annual Block of the Month program and students whom I teach may not photograph, share or post any designs (that are not currently published) to any blog or other social networking site such as but not limited to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Flicker etc.
This site from time to time may contain links to third party sites. I am not responsible for the operation, security levels, content or any other aspect of any third party sites. Links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate our endorsement of any third party sites or the products or services provided, advertised or otherwise mentioned on those sites. Please ensure that you read the applicable terms and conditions when you enter and use these sites.
Consumer orders will ship USPS or UPS, dependent on weight, size and destination, within 1–2 business days of receipt of your order. If your postal address is different from your physical address, please provide both.
On any air shipments, and on all orders shipped outside the 48 contiguous states, there may be additional freight charges on some items. International customers are responsible for all custom fees, tariffs or recurring fees when applicable.
International Customers- please do not ask us to mark your package as a 'gift', we cannot and will not, as this is illegal
Shipping charges within the United States:
|Order Total From:||To:||Amount:|
International Shipping Charges:
|Order Total From:||To:||Canada:||International Other:|
|$1.00 USD||$124.99 USD||$24.00 USD||$28.00 USD|
|$125.00 USD||$199.99 USD||$45.00 USD||$65.00 USD|
|$200.00 USD||and over||$58.00 USD||$84.00 USD|
Notes on Shipping, Rates/Charges:
- All Domestic and International orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail, USPS Express Mail or UPS. If you prefer that your order be shipped USPS First Class Mail, please CALL in your order to 330-899-9454. Please note that if you choose to have your order shipped First Class mail we will be unable to track your order, do not guarantee delivery of the package, and are not held responsible for replacing any missing items or orders. The postal service requires packages 4 pounds or more to be shipped Priority Mail, therefore First Class International service is unavailable for those orders.
- For all large International and Domestic orders (ie: complete quilt kits, batting etc) that require special packaging and exceed the shipping costs/charges by $5 USD, you will be charged additional S&H to cover the actual shipping costs plus $2-$5 USD handling. This will occur as a separate charge on your credit card after the order has been placed.
- International shipping rates that appear on your order are an estimate. Our website cannot determine what the actual shipping costs will be related to International orders. If the difference in your shipping costs exceed $5 USD, you will be chargeds additional S&H to cover the actual shipping costs plus $2-$5 USD handling. This will occur as a separate charge on your credit card after the order has been placed.
- Please note that high dollar items will be shipped Express Mail with Insurance; buyers are responsible for the additional shipping costs and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
- International Orders shipped USPS Proirity/Express or UPS usually arrive within 2-3 weeks; occasionally they can take much longer. You must allow six weeks for delivery before we can consider an order lost or stolen.
- Domestic orders shipped USPS Priority/Express or UPS usually arrive within 3-5 business days. You must allow 30 days for delivery before we can consider an order lost or stolen.
- For International orders that are returned to us because the address is incorrect, you refused it, declined to pay the import duties or failed to pick it up from your post office, you will be issued an online credit for the purchase price of the goods, but not the postage costs. A 15% restocking fee for the total amount of your order will be applied and deducted from your online credit. You will recieve notice of your credit via email.
- Ohio residents, sales tax will be added to your bill during the checkout process.
- Due to occasional carrier rate increases, the shipping rates shown above may differ from the rates that appear in previously published catalogs. Shipping rates are subject to change without notice.
We do our best to ship orders as quickly as possible. Orders placed before 12pm Eastern Standard Time will usually ship the same day. However, there are times when we are backordered on items. If the item will be available within a few days, we will hold your order to ship it in its entirety. If the item will be unavailable for a while, we will ship your order and backorder the item. This item will ship as soon as it is available.
We also do our best to get your order shipped to you with everything you ordered. We do however make errors. If you are missing items from your order and there is no indication on the invoice/receipt that the item has been backordered, please e-mail or call us, and we will ship the item to you asap. We cannot rectify errors in orders if notification occurs greater than 30 days of your order date.
Forms of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Personal Checks in US Funds, Money Orders in US Funds, and Wire Transfers (wire transfers are subject to a $35 service charge).
RETURNED CHECK FEE. A $35.00 fee is charged to all checks returned for insufficient funds.
CHARGEBACK FEE. A $40.00 fee is charged to all credit card purchases which result in a chargeback.